Scientific investigation is critical to the mission of University of Utah Health, the Department of Neurology, and for the development of fellows.
You will engage in research with the requirement of presenting findings at Neurology Grand Rounds and the goal of presenting at a national meeting.
Several didactic sessions will complement your clinical training, including
- Weekly lectures in Clinical Neurophysiology
- Bi-weekly Epilepsy Surgical Case Conferences
- Weekly EEG review sessions
- Monthly Epilepsy journal club
- Weekly Grand Rounds
- Quality Improvement Project
- In addition, the Department of Neurology has a full schedule of teaching conferences.
During your training you will be exposed to clinical epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology. Your clinical training will include
- Pediatric and adult EEG
- Long-term video-EEG monitoring (scalp and intracranial-EEG)
- Epilepsy surgery
- Peripheral & central neuromodulation
- ICU EEG
- Outpatient EEG
- Ambulatory EEG
- Exposure to sleep clinic and reviewing sleep studies for two weeks
- Must be BC/BE neurologists or individuals who have completed their ACGME-accredited neurology residency training by the fellowship start date
- Must be US citizen, permanent resident, or hold a J-1 clinical visa
Contact us at email@example.com to apply.
Applications are received and reviewed using the NRMP ERAs application. This program participates in the NRMP Match.